CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Friendly people. Great service.
Johanna Atwood Brown, 11/28/2023
Shelton's always has the best prices when it comes to fixing your automobile.
Jimmie Clark, 11/15/2023
My Buick Encore was throwing a P0420 code. I looked it up & it could have been O2 sensors (either before or after the catylic converter, or a catylic converter, or all three). Well... it was none of these things. Sheldon Automotive didn't just plug in a diagnostic tester (like I did) & tell me this diagnosis. Their testing showed it was actually a failing Eco Turbo. They explained everything to me & answered all of my questions. They're very knowledgeable & took great care of me. Thank You Gentlemen!
Tiffany Meehling, 11/06/2023