CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality Advance Auto Parts auto parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor Advance Auto Parts manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer's vehicle right the "first time".
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
We had a timing chain replacement in our HHR, got a fantastic job no problems. The service was good and fair priced. In January of this year we had a problem car just quit. Started it up, engine came on, the code said it could be a couple of things. The parts were going to be expensive so I took the HHR my wife's car in, it has to be dependable. Shelton's started doing some checking and found the throttle body was just dirty gummed up. A good cleaning and $50 later it was done. They could've charged for those expensive parts and I would never known it so I really trust them and I've recommended a couple other friends to them and they've been very satisfied also. Now we are going to set up a maintenance program for our cars which will take away a lot of worries about breakdowns. My wife hauls our great grandkids around and grandkids so we need a car that's dependable. Thank you Shelton Automotive, we appreciate all you do.
Bruce Cantley, 02/10/2022
Overall service is good !!!!
Gerald Dawson, 10/06/2020
Batteries, near Flint, MI